Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mobile crushing station is the strongest assist in construction waste disposal
Construction waste treatment has become a hot topic in recent years. With the increase of environmental protection in China, the continuous improvement of construction waste treatment technology, the recycling rate of construction waste is also getting higher and higher. A number of construction waste treatment centers have been established throughout the country, and many demolition sites have also introduced mobile crushing plant, which directly break down construction waste, reduce environmental pollution such as dust generated by construction waste, and reduce construction waste transportation costs and transportation. The dust pollution caused by the process can be said that the mobile crushing station is the strongest assist in construction waste disposal. Today, Shanghai SBM mobile crushing station is not only put into use in construction waste treatment centers across the country, but also applied to many countries and regions abroad.
At present, China is vigorously promoting the transformation of urban villages, urban shanty towns and urban dilapidated buildings, and the amount of construction waste generated has reached more than 40% of the total waste. According to survey data, the annual production of construction waste in China can reach more than 2 billion tons, and the average annual growth rate may remain above 10%. In the long run, this will be a very large number.
The introduction of a production line for construction waste treatment equipment can process 200 tons of garbage per hour, effectively solving the shortcomings of “requires a large number of landfills, serious pollution of the environment, and a large amount of waste” in the traditional mode. The utilization rate of construction waste after resource treatment is as high as 90% - 45% is used as a cushion for roads, and the remaining 45% can be made into bricks for resource utilization. In the silica sand plant, the construction waste crushing equipment occupies the primary position, the crushing ability is not strong, and the broken granularity of the finished product will seriously affect the subsequent resource recycling.
Shanghai SBM is an expert in the crushing equipment industry. The mobile crushing stations produced by the company use high-quality wear-resistant materials. The structure design is reasonable. Different crushing equipment can be equipped according to user requirements. The units are integrated, collecting, crushing, screening and conveying. It is integrated, flexible and can be directly driven into the job site. It is especially suitable for the treatment of construction waste and is an indispensable helper for the utilization of construction waste.
What do I say about your posts? I love them. I read them everyday and always wait for new ones. I am very happy because I have something interesting to read. Hope you can upload more and more.
https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-...source=seo
https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-maste...source=seo
This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!
https://autoketing.com/project/shipping-...source=seo
https://apps.shopify.com/shipping-bar-ma...source=seo