Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking forward to the stars, looking forward
Looking forward to the stars, looking forward to the moon, I finally hoped for a semester trip, this time the destination is the happy station - Nanhu Park!About 45 minutes by car, Nanhu Park was placed in front of our class. At the door, a photo was taken. The tour guide said some precautions. The spring tour officially began!The people in our group first flew to the nearest "shaking head chair" in Limenkou. We grouped three people and you went to the queue to go there. After a while, we arrived at the three, and we rushed to the chair. At the beginning Cigarette Online, I was scared at first, but I was not afraid at the beginning, because Su Jintian, the "super fat man" of our group sitting outside, started the "scream version of personal concert" Carton Of Cigarettes, and called me and team leader Li Jialong laughed.Then we walked to the 180-degree flying chair. The first round was fat and dragon, then came to me and Long Zi. There is a black pedal on the chair. I have to step on it. When I reach the chair and fasten my seat belt, I will not let him step on it for a long time. The result was a violation. He stepped on it. I yelled, "Don't step on it again!!!!!" while he slammed on his shoes. After a few minutes, I was so embarrassed that I finally wobbled down. The fat man is still listening to the MP3, eating the flickering potato chips, shaking his legs, and seems to be listening to his favorite songs. It��s really threesome---you must eat potato chips.Later, three of us went to the "Arena" bumper car to play. Come to us, three of us got on different cars and started to hit! ! Attack! "Fat! I am going to kill you!" There was a voice from Longzi. "Who is hitting who?" The fat man turned back and I went to see the excitement. They called both of them: "You all Don't quarrel! Victory belongs to me!" Almost at the same time, they almost called together "Oh, yeah, afraid of you!" "bong!" I was hit by the seven souls, the shock, I am fast I was taken off the bus. ��" The end bell reminds us that we should go to the next place to play Cigarette Tobacco For Sale."Look! Haunted House!" The fat man screamed, so the three of us got on the car, the black curtains that slowlyntered, the sides of the track with many shackles and pickpockets, and the sound of monsters screaming, suddenly, one He stretched out his hand back and forth, and when he didn't pay attention, he was slap in the face Buy Marlboro Cigarettes Online, saw a ray of light, and " My lunch bell rang, it was time for lunch, and I watched the watch at 12 o'clock. So, we picked two adjacent stone benches, opened the bag chain, and took out all kinds of "delicious dishes" Marlboro Lights. I saw the fat man and took out the "flicker potato chips". At first glance, it was still a pickled fish.always goes so fast, for a while, the spring tour is over, and we are back to the familiar campus.